This is my most indispensable beauty product. I use it:
- as a treatment for dry lips
- as a gloss over lipstick
- as a treatment for dry cuticles
- as a balm for dry feet
- as a treatment for eczema
- as a salve for cuts, scrapes, and hang-nails
- In a pinch, I will rub a little on my hands and then smooth it over my hair to tame frizz and fly-aways.
I also hear it’s good for healing a tattoo, but that’s not really my area of expertise. Aquaphor is fragrance free, so it’s good for sensitive skin, unless you react badly to petroleum products. I buy the little tubes and take them everywhere. Seriously, there is no better treatment for dry lips or skin; even the most expensive products aren’t as good.
Whenever I fly, I get out my tube during take-off, when using my Kindle is forbidden, and rub this stuff into my cuticles and any dry spots on my hands. This keeps me from getting that airplane-dried-out-mummy feeling by the end of the flight.
If you have seriously dry skin anywhere on your body, this is a must-have product.
- alicepallis likes this
- findinghappiness20 likes this
- tonianderson94 likes this
- medusaaacascade likes this
- sixty-watt likes this
- swampfizzy likes this
- fiontsang likes this
- lovehealth likes this
- sanwichsays reblogged this from beautydictatrix
- hijabeng likes this
- unbalancedmama likes this
- sweetestpiglet reblogged this from beautydictatrix
- ladyfabulous likes this
- mynewroom reblogged this from beautydictatrix
- beautydictatrix posted this